Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

Poetry Friday

Here's a little original poem, a collaboration between myself and Pippi and Harry as we drove to Basketball practice the other night. It all started because Harry wanted to know what direction we were going. Are we going South? Southeast? West? Northwest? NorthSouth? Hmm - Well, with North South you'd pretty much be vibrating in place. That got Pippi's creative juices flowing and the resulting poem is

Directions

I'm going North South
which means I'm not going any direction at all.

So I'm very confused and I don't know what to do.
I think I'll go Mooo.

Mooo-ve over
said the guy behind me.

I think I'll go East.
Or should I go West?

Decisions, decisions.
They're what I do best.

The Poetry Friday Round-up is over at Blue Rose Girls today.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

FUN!