1) I've decided to start a new story. I have no outline, no plan and no title. Only the vague idea that it should have a quest and supernatural elements. The file is very originally called "new" and so far I have 7000 words.
2) Took my daughter to the doctor to see if we can pinpoint the cause of her wrist pain. X-rays weren't conclusive, so we had to schedule an MRI. Fun summer activities to be sure!
3) Went to Runaway Rapids with the kids and their cousins. The kids had a blast!
4) Yesterday we made a stop at the library. My daughter said she would return a couple of things, but wouldn't get anything out. She took out Libba Bray's A Great and Terrible Beauty, Maureen Johnson's Scarlett Fever, The Lord of the Rings and a graphic novel of Robin Hood. Good thing she didn't want any books.
5) And I've begun making a quilt.
Have a great weekend!