Saturday, August 22, 2009

How I Celebrated Release Day!

No, I didn't stomp grapes, but we did spend the week in Virginia. Here I am with my book and two kids, pretending to stomp grapes in Busch Gardens Italy section.

(If my son looks bored, I think it had more to do with it being well into the 90s then anything else.)

More pictures to come!
Posted by Picasa


catholicconvert said...

Congratulations Christine on the release of your book. I am so pleased for you. God Bless all your continued writing endeavours!

Ellen said...

Congrats again on your book.

Is it me or does Harry look a little, well, bored????

Christine M said...

Thanks! And yes, Harry does look bored - but I attribute that mostly to the excessive heat - and partly to being a nine year old boy who is told to do something.