Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Writing Wednesday - WIP Progress and Revisions


Not as much progress on the WIP this week. But that's because I spent most of the week revising an earlier MS. In fact I revised upwards of 15K words so I think I was doing pretty good.

It's funny with revisions - one relatively minor change (which is what I thought I was making) turned into a bigger change. Then I figured as long as I'm changing I might as well adjust a part that I liked but wasn't sure it was working in the story. So I cut more than 6000 words but added about 5000 new ones back in. I'm guessing I could call that a productive week.

Now off to the new WIP again.

4 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

I'd call that a super productive week! And I'm glad you're back on the WIP!

christine M said...

Thanks! I'm glad to be back to my WIP too!

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

I am so thoroughly inspired by you! All my notes and scribbles may (someday!) make their way into some recognizable form of a manuscript! ;-)

God Bless,
Jane

Unknown said...

Fantastic work!!!