Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Pippi Poem

Middle school brings with it new challenges. Not the least of which is gym lockers. Pippi's locker apparently got the best of her today.

My Gym Locker
by KRM*
My gym locker is
small
gray/brown
OUT TO GE ME!
"Pssst!!" I whisper to
it
"Open up!"
I shake the locker.
Bam! Bam! Bam!
"GRR" I moan
Suddenly, I feel
the tug. I turn
it and it opens
"Yes!" I flush.
WHAM
The locker monster
grabs the door and
slams it shut.
I'm warning you
now, my gym
locker is
out to
GET ME!!!

*A note about attribution for Pippi's poems. I'm using my daughters real initials as a means of striking a balance between proper attribution and her privacy.

3 comments:

Vivian Mahoney said...

Love her poem. Sounds like it could be a theme poem for a character I know!

PJ Hoover said...

Another great poem! This gal's talented!

Alice Gunther said...

Love it!!!