Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Poetry Friday - Follow Your Dream

Well, we're one week into rehearsals for The Wizard of Oz (Kids in the Park version). One week till the big show. Dorothy knows most of her lines - and the Wizard only stumbles over one at this point, so I think all will be well.

But, I must say, I think the songs from The Wizard of Oz will be permanently implanted in my brain. So, in order to share the wealth, for Poetry Friday, I bring you a snippet.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road
from The Wizard of Oz

Follow the Yellow Brick Road. Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow, follow, follow, follow,
Follow the rainbow over the stream, follow the fella who follows a dream, follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road.


The round up is at Big A little a this week.

No comments: