Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

International Crochet Day


Via Judy at Judy's Yarn Creations I've discovered that today has been designated International Crochet Day.

In honor of that I am posting a picture of the Teddy Bears I crocheted a couple of years ago for Pippi and Harry. They are the most ambitious crochet project I ever tried. Other than that it's been mainly baby blankets. I'm particularly proud of the blankets I made my twin niece and nephew, but don't think I have a picture of them.

I haven't been doing too much crocheting lately - too warm to have the current blanket in progress sitting on my lap as I work. But, with cooler weather ahead, I will most certainly try to get back into the groove.

And now that I know about International Crochet Day - I have incentive to get back to work.

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

And a whole year to think up a new project!

Vivian Mahoney said...

I'm impressed! They are adorable.