Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nice Matters


I am so honored. Barb at SFO Mom awarded me the Nice Matters Award. Now, I need to award it to some other nice bloggers. Here's where the trouble comes in, I only like to associate with people I consider nice, so virtually everyone on my blogroll would be eligible for this award. And also, this one's been around for awhile, so a lot of those people have probably already received this award. So - what to do? I'm going to award some of my favorites and not worry if they've already received this honor. And if I didn't mention you, it's not because I don't think you're nice. I'm sure I do - but I can only mention so many without getting ridiculous.

Oh, and Barb, I'd turn right around and nominate you again.

So without further ado my Nice Matters Awards go to:
Alice
Lissa
HipWriterMama
Esther
Liz
Kelly
and Deb

I'm going to stop there - even though I could totally go on and on. There's a lot of niceness in the blogosphere if you ask me.

Thanks again, Barb.

3 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Mahalo nui loa Chris. I really appreciate it!!! You are a very nice person!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Thanks so much Chris. This is a really wonderful surprise. Thank you.

Kelly said...

Awww. Thanks, Chris :)
Okay, off to bathing again...