Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What's Been Keeping Me Busy

New Year's promises to blog got pushed to the side when I decided to start a 1500 piece puzzle that my cousin gave me this summer.

I love doing puzzles, but tend to become rather obsessed with them - can't do anything else until it's done. I generally only do one a year, and they usually take about a day. They are usually not this many pieces. This one, however, took a week, so I did have to take breaks to feed the family and things like that.

But the puzzle is done now. And I'll have to take it apart soon so I can use the dining room table.

I'll put it again another time.

Maybe next year.

And now, maybe I'll have time to use the computer again.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oooh, it's so pretty! I used to do jigsaws a lot, but haven't done one in years. I like them as a 2+ person thing, not as much to do alone.