Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Personal Policies Meme

I've been tagged for another meme, this time by Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii. Of course, I was tagged last week, and am just getting around to it now. This took me so long because I had to think about what personal policies I have. I know I must have some. But what are they? We'll find out together.

1) I need to start the day with a shower. When I can't (like when we were having the bathroom remodeled), it throws my whole day off.

2) I try not to say anything mean about anyone.

3) I tell my kids and my husband that I love them, every day.

4) I don't do chain letters. But apparently I do do memes.

I tag, Liz, HipWriterMama, and Sara.

1 comment:

Vivian Mahoney said...

This was an interesting meme to think about. Thanks for the tag!