Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Updates on a Tuesday

Last week with the preparation for Harry's First Holy Communion - and the ensuing party - kept me pretty busy. I thought that this week things would start to settle back into routine.

But, no.

Pippi is sick. She has a fever and a cough. She came home early from school yesterday. She's sleeping most of today away. And of course, she's missing the standardized testing at school - meaning she'll have to make that up.

So things aren't back to normal yet. (or as my Mom said, maybe this is normal - not Pippi being sick, but something always out of whack)

A happier thought is that birds have moved into our bird house. They are small birds. I don't know what kind - and haven't gotten a close enough look to try to figure it out. The robin's nest in our holly tree is vacant this year, it was wonderful to have such a close look at our family of birds last year.

And on the writing front, I finished up a revision of one WIP and am starting the revision of another. I feel like I'm always revising!

Happy Tuesday to you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that Pippi is unwell and hope that she will soon be recovered.

PJ Hoover said...

Aside from the sick factor, it sounds like you've got a great week going! Thanks for the update!

Easter Almuena said...

Praying for Pippi...
Hope she gets better soon.

Unknown said...

Good luck revising. Feels like a never ending process...

And I'll pray for your daughter, too!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Hope Pippi gets better soon! And, yay! on the revisions.