Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm Thankful for a Cup of Tea

A rainy and dreary morning seemed custom made for sitting with a steaming cup of tea.

I love my tea. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but it's not unusual for me to have several cups of tea a day. I prefer flavored teas, and I don't take milk or sugar in my tea. That is because I became a tea drinker in college, and my roommate and I never seemed to have anything in our little fridge. But we did have tea bags - and water - and a hot pot. So we could have tea - but anything in it was just asking too much. We got to like it that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tea drinkers of the world unite!

I had a really bad chest infection a couple of years ago and as it was the start of Lent I gave up coffee. By the end of Lent, my chest was still poorly and the smell of strong coffee made me nauseus. I never drank coffee again :-)