Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snow!

It's snowing out. Actual honest to goodness snow! And some of it is sticking to the ground.

Now, I realize some parts of the country have gotten more than their fair share of snow, but here in New Jersey we've been rather lacking in that department this winter. Whether it will even be enough to have to shovel remains to be seen - but at least for now it looks like winter.

I'm not sure if it has to do with this.

Or because I saw my crocuses starting to come up yesterday.

Either way - it is definitely snowing - at least for now.

4 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

All we're getting is flurries, which is a good thing. Otherwise Little Brother will be wearing boots and snow pants 4 sizes too big!

Vivian Mahoney said...

I am ready for some nice warm weather. We've been teased by snow this year. Flurries with a foot of snow. Then a week later it will rain or the weather warms up a little so the snow melts. This pattern has gone on all winter. We have only a few inches of snow now.

I'm ready to move on. Hope you got your fun-filled snow day, though!

Jim Danielson said...

You can have the snow.....

Chicagoland has had the same weather hipwritermama describes and I too am ready for it to end.

Roads were horrible driving home from the train home tonight. (I commute downtown via train.)

My wife and her sister are escaping to Florida in the morning to visit the 3rd sister....here's hoping the roads are clear for the early AM drive to the airport.

christine M said...

Jim,
I hope your wife has a safe ride to the airport - and a great time in Florida.

And Sunday's snow did not amount to much. Well, it didn't amount to anything really. But we got some actual real snow today!