Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Do you want Pickles with That?

My brother, Leo, is clearly very excited about being a father - and wants to be the best supportive husband he can be. That's why when he found out his wife was pregnant he went out and bought several gallons of ice cream.

When Kristen saw the many cartons of ice cream that came home from the store, she questioned him on it.

"But you're pregnant now," he told her, "Doesn't that mean you'll want ice cream?"

She hasn't had the craving for ice cream yet - which maybe is good. Leo has already eaten most of it.

4 comments:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Cracking up here! I wish there was a good excuse to eat tubs and tubs of ice cream while expecting a baby...through adoption! ;-)

God Bless,
Jane

christine M said...

Jane - I think just going through the paper work hassles of an overseas adoption warrants tubs of ice cream. I say go for it (and share it with all those great kids)

PJ Hoover said...

Oddly enough, I could not eat ice cream while pregnant, and I've only just started to get my taste back for it 3 years later!

Vivian Mahoney said...

This is so funny! Your brother sounds so sweet.