Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Five Things Meme

I've been tagged twice for this meme now, by two members of my writing group, Patty and PJ. I guess it's about time I do it.

Rules for the game:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago my daughter was a one year old and I was working. I'd go into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, while my Mom watched Pippi - and work from home the rest of the week. I was the editor for the Official Cruise Guide.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a bigger house
2. Invest - so I'd never have to worry about money again.
3. Fund the children's college funds.
4. Give to charity
5. Go on vacation

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Title Searcher
3. Editor
and that about sums that up.

Three of my habits.
1. procrastination
2. reading anything that's in front of me
3. not passing on chain e-mails.

Five places I have lived:
1. Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
2. Ewing, NJ
3. Aberdeen, NJ
4. London, England
5. Woodbridge, NJ

I'm not going to tag anyone this time (I'm breaking a rule) but this has been around awhile - if you want to do it - consider yourself tagged!

8 comments:

Saints and Spinners said...

I was tagged by A Wrung Sponge for this meme. I may yet do it! I too would buy a bigger house, and I would invite people to come and visit. It would have at least one turret and it would be octagonal. Or maybe that's too much....:)

LeoK said...

Im not sure that something you don't do can really be considered a habbit.

You can also say you lived in Matawan. So what if it was the same house... it was the town that changed!

christine M said...

Leo - I actually put Matawan first - and then changed it to Aberdeen (the town name changed so soon after we moved there it hardly counts that it was Matawan) - and I didn't put in Edison either - but I only needed five.

And I guess you're right - something I don't do isn't really a habit.

PJ Hoover said...

That house looks delicious! Can I move next door?

christine M said...

Sure, PJ - move next door! I think the house is in Kentucky or something. (I just thought it was a cool picture of a great house! - one I could buy if I had a billion dollars!)

christine M said...

Alkelda - I don't think turrets and octagonal is too much. Sounds perfect!

Vivian Mahoney said...

I'd love to go to England! And I love your dream house!

Bill said...

You also lived in Florence, New Jersey, although it was only for about six months before we moved to Ewing.