I've been tagged twice for this meme now, by two members of my writing group, Patty and PJ. I guess it's about time I do it.
Rules for the game:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago my daughter was a one year old and I was working. I'd go into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, while my Mom watched Pippi - and work from home the rest of the week. I was the editor for the Official Cruise Guide.
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a bigger house
2. Invest - so I'd never have to worry about money again.
3. Fund the children's college funds.
4. Give to charity
5. Go on vacation
Five jobs that I have had:
2. Title Searcher
and that about sums that up.
Three of my habits.
2. reading anything that's in front of me
3. not passing on chain e-mails.
Five places I have lived:
1. Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
2. Ewing, NJ
3. Aberdeen, NJ
4. London, England
5. Woodbridge, NJ
I'm not going to tag anyone this time (I'm breaking a rule) but this has been around awhile - if you want to do it - consider yourself tagged!