Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Day at the Park

The other day I wrote about our excursion to the Deer Preserve and directed you to my brother's pictures. I hope you all went and looked at them. But now I've uploaded a few of my own.

This is the one fawn we saw that was close enough for me to get a good picture. Isn't it just the cutest thing?
Here is a doe, sitting patiently by the fence, waiting for my children to feed her more clover.

And here are said children, enjoying a little water exploration on a hot day.

And finally here is a picture of a really odd looking bird. Well, odd looking to me anyway. We're used to Canada Geese, Mallard Ducks, regular white geese (which we get to see now and then) but what is this thing? If anyone knows, please leave me a comment. It seems to be surrounded by regular Canada Geese goslings - and that's a Canada Goose in the water. There were two of this unusual looking bird. Any one out there who knows these kind of things?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: