I've been tagged for a Meme by Amy Caroline at Knit Together in Love, which is actually kind of ironic, because I can't knit (I can crochet and quilt and cross-stitch, just can't knit) - darn I should have saved that for one of the eight things!
Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I feel a little uncomfortable doing this, because, even though I blog, I try not to include too many personal details. (Hah - that's the first thing)
2. I have three younger brothers. No sisters. When I was little I always thought one of my brothers should have been a sister - just to be fair - then I realized that as the only girl I didn't have to share my room. So, that was okay then - though bunk beds would have been cool.
3. From the time I was twelve, I thought I was going to be a lawyer when I grew up. I thought this right up until it was time to sign up for the LSATs and I realized I wasn't so sure. I never did sign up for the LSATs and there ended the dream of being a lawyer.
4. I became an editor instead.
4a. My best friend became a lawyer and now she's a librarian. (okay, that doesn't count, because it's not about me.)
5. I spent a semester at the University of London - Queen Mary College. Living in London as a student was a fantastic experience, and one I would encourage anyone to take on - if they c0uld.
6. When I was 15 and spent a month in Germany, I started dreaming in German. And therefore couldn't understand my dreams, because I couldn't actually speak German.
7. My dream car is a white Corvette (early eighties model).
7a. I drive a black Sable station wagon.
8. I'm a chain letter breaker. I do not pass on chain letters whether they are snail mail or e-mail. You send me something that tells me I'm going to die in three days if I don't send this to 10 people - I'll take my chances. If you don't want a chain broken - don't send it to me.
So there you have it - eight things about me. Are you all enlightened now? (No? I didn't think so.)
Now, I need to tag eight people. If I tag you, and you've already done this, then ignore it. If I tag you and you don't want to do it, ignore it. What do I care, I'm a chain letter breaker!
Liz at A Chair a Fireplace and a Tea Cozy
Lissa at Here in the Bonny Glen
Meredith at Sweetness and Light
PJ at House of Cards
Lisa at Unexpected Journey
Alice at Cottage Blessings
Kelly at Big A little a