Pages

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Climbing the Walls


Harry likes to climb walls. Usually it's in the doorways of our house. But yesterday, with Pippi away on a Girl Scout sleepover we took Harry to a local sporting goods store that has a rock climbing wall. He made it almost all the way to the top before his hands got too tired and he came back down again. But he wants to try again. Today. Though, we may make him wait a little longer than that.

Harry enjoyed his adventure, but he does miss his sister. Last night, when he couldn't sleep he told me he was "family-person sick". After all, he couldn't be home-sick - he was home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is your son!!!

Well done, Harry :-)

PJ Hoover said...

Is it as high as it looks?

christine M said...

It is as high as it looks. Maybe 75 feet high (according to my husband's estimate).

And - yes - My son is cool :)

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

My Big DS loves rock climbing! It's a great sport. Glad Harry had so much fun!
And how sweet is that, "family-person-sick." If I were you I'd take that as a serious compliment on the family you and your husband have grown. Obviously there's lots of love in your house.