Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Holyween

For Harry's 2nd grade Religious Education class the students had to write a report on their name saint, and today they are going to have a Holyween party and dress up like their saint.

Without revealing Harry's true name, let me just say that when he heard this he thought for a moment and said "I'm going to need a lot of make-up."

It didn't take me long to figure out where he was coming from and I assured him that he was not going to go as the Saint after he'd been stoned.

5 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Was he disappointed?

christine M said...

No more than a general "aw shucks" - he painted some styrofoam balls to look like rocks. (I wouldn't let him bring real rocks in either - aren't I mean?)

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

ROFL!!!

If you go to www.livingonadime.com you can get a "recipe" for "fake blood."

I'm just saying.

I'm Harry's hero now, right? ;)

My same-name child would probably think the same way, you know! I guess that since I've lived with him so long, his sense of humor has rubbed off on me (or vice versa.)

Vivian Mahoney said...

Oh, Chris. I couldn't stop laughing. I love reading your Harry stories.

EC Gefroh said...

ha ha ha!!!!!!!!