Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Yes, today I'm thankful it's Friday. I don't have to get up so early tomorrow - and most importantly, I don't have to make the children get up tomorrow (which of course means they'll wake early - why is that, anyway?). We just have to be able to make it to Harry's 10:15 guitar lesson. That seems very doable.

I'm thankful we have the weekend to relax and re-charge. Time to spend together as a family.

I'm also thankful that Harry's hockey game got canceled tonight (because of rain). Because I just didn't feel like sitting at the field at six o'clock tonight. And I didn't feel like trying to figure out if we should eat really early or really late. (I'm not quite as thankful now that the game has been rescheduled to Sunday at noon, but there are only two games left, so I'll deal with it.)

1 comment:

Ebeth said...

Hi Christine! So glad you said that.....it's finally raining here as well and they canceled the girls soccer games for this morning yesterday and I almost jumped for joy!! All we have done today is veg out and watch the rain and the world turn green again! I don't feel so guilty now.

Thanks for your support on my blog, too
Ebeth