Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Making Do

The other day, as the kids were checking out the mini-TV I have in the kitchen cupboard (and don't watch much, because it doesn't get very good reception anymore), we were discussing the fact that in a year or two when the signals change to digital, we won't be able to use the TV at all.

Pippi was disappointed, but said "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make do with an iPod."

Yes, life is difficult.

(Of course Pippi doesn't own an iPod, so I guess that does make it tougher for her.)

3 comments:

Liz B said...

Ha for iPod.

I love me my TV, whether it's the search for the historic Arthur or some great new TV series like Torchwood. That said, I could easily get by on DVDs, because I also love watching several episodes in a row. Viewed that way, the detail in story telling really comes to light.

Amy said...

So we won't be able to use our TV's anymore? Hubby said something the other day about not being able to use rabbit ears...
I don't watch enough for it to matter anyway, lol.

Vivian Mahoney said...

Pippi is sure forward thinking, isn't she? Love it.