Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Little Meme Quiz

Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii tagged me for this little quiz. So, here goes:

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Novus Ordo. I've never been to a Latin Mass.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
N/A

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Labels are only good if everyone understands the definition of them. But I guess I'd have to say "post-Vatican II"

4. Are you a comment junkie?
I don't think so. I post comments when I'm moved to. I like getting comments.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
If I remember where I've commented.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
I don't think so.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
I'm happy for any blogroll I'm on.

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
Whichever ones have new posts in Google Reader.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Yes. Liz, Barb and Ellen. If I've met others I haven't been aware they were bloggers.

10. What are you reading?
The Love Letters by Madeleine L'Engle .

I pass this quiz on to whoever wants to do it.

No comments: