Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Thankful for my Sister-in-Laws

I know I already did a Thankful for my Family post - but this time I want to focus on my sister-in-laws. Or is it sisters-in-law? Whatever.

You see, I have no sisters. I have three younger brothers. I always wanted a sister. But life has a way of working out, because each of my brothers married wonderful women whom I love dearly.

And one of these great women came on my expedition today with the kids. It was great to visit with her, and always helpful to have another adult around when taking kids places.

So now I get sisters, without having had to share my room while growing up - though I always thought it would have been nice to have bunk beds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

from someone who had to share the room with three sisters it is over-rated until you get older and learn to appreciate how great it is to have a sister.

christine M said...

Kris - I think it's great to have you as a sister-in-law. Can't speak from personal experience about actual sisters.