Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Blogger Reflection Award

Award

Way back on Thanksgiving Barb at SFO Mom was kind enough to award me with the Blogger Reflection Award. Wow! I was floored. The reason it took me so long to post about it is that I was reflecting on who else to nominate.

The details of this award are as follows:
The reason for the title of this award is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.

This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you’re going to do the award don’t just write a few words and slap it on your blog. Write real thoughts about these bloggers and what they’ve been to you, and if the bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don’t be afraid to give to them again. They deserve it as many times as it’s given.

Rules of participating:
1. Copy this post.
2. Reflect on five bloggers.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site.

See, what held me up was figuring out five other bloggers. I'm sure some of the people who I'm going to reflect on have already received it. That's fine.

First I'd like to reflect that reading Lissa at Here in the Bonny Glen, Alice at Cottage Blessings and Karen Edmisten all make home-schooling look wonderfully rewarding and easy. Upon reflection, reading them doesn't make me want to home school, it makes me want to ship my kids off to them so they can teach my children. I'm sure my children would be the better for it.

Suzanne, at Adventures in Daily Living, has dealt with a lot of 'adventures' in her daily life lately, and she's posted about them with a faith-filled spirit that I find truly inspiring.

And reading the posts over at Ask Sister Mary Martha always brings a smile to my face and provides me with things to think about (and isn't that what reflecting is all about).

So, thanks again, Barb for this award. And I knew I'd get to it eventually!

3 comments:

Alice Gunther said...

Christine, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

You are so kind to think of me, and I'm especially excited to be in such great company!

Suzanne said...

It's so hard to imagine that anything I post is inspiring. I feel like I just collapse at the keyboard and weariness seeps out.

Thank you for your warm words. You perked me up. :)

Karen Edmisten said...

Thank you, Christine! It's an honor to be in the company of such great bloggers!