Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Okay - This is just Embarrassing

Often when I see little quizzes that people have taken that tell them something about themselves - and they post the results on their blog - I take the quiz - but don't post the results.

But when I got the results for this one, I just had to post them. I saw the quiz at Ellen's and Esther's places. They got nice results. Esther's Christmas is like "Miracle on 34th Street" (I love that movie) and Ellen's is like "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Both of those are heartwarming classics loved by millions.

And what did I get?

Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas

For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.


That's what I got. A Very Brady Christmas!? Yikes.

The worst part is - I've seen the movie. I've even watched it on purpose once or twice.

Sigh.

5 comments:

Liz B said...

I was going to mock you.

Until I got the same answer.

Hmmm.... let me go change some answers.

christine M said...

LOL Liz.

Maybe I should have changed some answers and tried again. But this was too funny not to post!

Ellen said...

Alice is so proud of you!

Unknown said...

I never watched the Brady Bunch much and I don't believe I ever watched the Very Brady Christmas, however, based on your comments and the others, I wonder how this bodes for me. It seems like I'm connected to that somehow.

Dad

EC Gefroh said...

Don't feel so badly Chris. I got that last year ;-)