Pages

Monday, April 07, 2008

March/April Issue of The Edge of the Forest is up

A new issue of The Edge of the Forest is ready for you to glean all sorts of wonderful information from.

Here's what's in store for you this month (taken from Big A little a)
We have many exciting features for you this month, as well as interviews, reviews, and much, much more. In short, here's what's in store:


If you're interested in submitting an article or review, please check out the About Us page for details.

The Edge of the Forest will return the first week of May.

2 comments:

Bill said...

I thought I would hear what the forest sounded like, but I was denied access. The reason was a whole bunch of numbers and letters and stuff. Maybe you can't hear the forest at night and you certainly shouldn't go into the woods at night, or by yourself and I'm sure you know why; because there might be a picnic going on in there. Anyway, the woods are lovely, dark and deep, but silent for me tonight.

Dad

christine M said...

Thanks for letting me know. I'll check into it!